Stuff and whatnot
Post date: Feb 3, 2015 11:17:36 PM
Friday, 30 May 2008
Wow. I'm bad at this. Let's see... what's happened?
- We went to Hana for the Mothers day weekend. I've posted pictures from that on flickr.com. View them by clicking here. A highlight of this trip was Julie jumping off a cliff into water on Mothers day. Not only is she a hot momma but she is also daring!
- Cole and Sutton are almost done with school. Cole is finishing 1st grade. His last day is next Thursday. Sutton's last day of preschool was today. The preschool had a graduation ceremony last week and I'll post some pictures and video from that soon. Also, Cole had a big end of the year Ho'olaulea (which translates to "Celebration"). I'll post pictures and video from that too.
- The end of March my Dad and Mom came to visit us during the boys spring break. That was so much fun! The boys want them to come back soon. They miss wrestling with Papa and talking story with Grandma.
- Julie recorded vocal tracks in April at a studio here on Maui. They are getting mixed and should be complete soon!
- Also in April, Greg, Lisa, Sara and Tucker came to Maui and we got to spend some great time with them! It's nice to live in a place where people like to come visit.
There is a lot more to report probably but... those are the big ones.